Unlock Bootloader (Read-only)

BOYCOTT LG *** until ALL bootloaders are unlocked *** BOYCOTT LG
GROOVY1975
WE NEED TO SEND LG A MESSAGE THAT WE MEAN IT, NO MORE LOCKED BOOTLOADERS OR WE ARE GONE! THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL LISTEN IS BY LOSING MONEY BY LOSING CUSTOMERS!!! THEY LOSE MONEY WHEN WE BOYCOTT AND WILL GET THE MESSAGE! YOU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS IF YOU LOCK THE BOOTLOADERS!

I for one will NEVER purchase another LG device, phone, TV, monitor, NADA, nothing more from LG while they lock out our bootloaders. I OWN MY DEVICE, who the hell are you to tell me I cant flash another ROM or do whatever the hell I like with MY OWN DEVICE THAT I OWN, I OWN IT NOT YOU?! This is like buying a house with a pool, but the pool cover will come not come fully off, only a tiny corner will peel open, just enough where you can stick your toes in the water, sure the pool is there, sure it works, and sure it looks beautiful and enticing but you cant use it to its full potential! What the heck! POINTLESS!

I will not support LG any longer and I URGE others to leave LG and not purchase LG until they stop blocking bootloader unlocks! I am a LONG LONG LONG time supporter of LG and have always found exploits to unlock the bootloaders but it is beyond that now and now I am sick of it and DONE with LG until this is stopped. This is not only a lack of respect for all of us developers but it is also a bad financial decision on their part. YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS DUE TO LOCKED BOOTLOADERS! You are NOT helping anyone, you are hurting us and yourself.

LG G7 will be my last LG device, and its sad because I LOVE my LG G7. It runs fantastic but in a limited capacity because of the bootloader. I am a developer, I develop android, and now I cant on my LG G7 to develop thus I am LOSING MONEY. This is my livelihood, so onto to Google I guess.

I AM URGING ALL LG USERS TO BOYCOTT LG ACROSS THE GLOBE UNTIL THEY TAKE ACTION!
Posted on 21-Dec-2018
Navigation