Unlock Bootloader (Read-only)

LG , no unlocked bootloader, no market~!
donotevil
LG announced its Q2 2017 Results with 14% increase in Profit
By Sukhraj Singh - July 9, 2017 0
LG has announced Q2 2017 results today which shows 14% increase in profit. Although the LG Mobile division is loss i.e. worth $86.62 million. The 14% increase in profit is because of TV and electrical business profit which also slightly lower than expected.
“The loss of the mobile sector may be more than 100 billion won (about 86.62 million US dollars), while the TV and electrical business profit Ability slightly lower than expected. ” – LG mobile sector, Dong Bao Securities analyst
In number LG Q2 2017 profit is $ 570 million which 14% from the Q1 2017. As compared to the second quarter of Samsung Electronics which is 12.1 billion US dollars Profit, LG’s profit only its 1/20 i.e. not any competition to Samsung at present.
Posted on 10-Jul-2017
SixToTwelve

Re:LG , no unlocked bootloader, no market~!

Hi,

The choice was between the LG G6 H870DS and a Galaxy S8. If I had known that unlocking the bootloader wasn't supported, I would have gone with the S8.
If I could return the G6, I would. Just because of this.

My time in Korea left me with the impression that Koreans are incredibly skilled and capable. That the H870DS is not supported is extremely disappointing and an embarrassment to the legacy of "Lucky Goldstar".
And let's not talk about the boot loop issue.

You can be sure I will tell people to buy a different device because of this.

-isdi-

Posted on 16-Aug-2017
Navigation