FORUMS

SDK

SDK

ForumsSDK
Error in LG MDM wipe data API on Android 9
team_azure

● SDK Type: Dual Screen SDK

We are using LG MDM APIs for our Android Client Application. We are facing an issue where remote wipe device functionality has stopped working on LG Android 9 devices. The module LGMDMDDevicePolicyManager is throwing a SecurityException(Screenshot attached).

Is there any recent updates for wipeData functionality on LGMDMDevicePolicyManager?
Posted on 29-Nov-2019
NancyR

Re:Error in LG MDM wipe data API on Android 9

Yes, you have to check the cheapest essay review where they have put all the updates recently. Also, the problem with this issue has been raised in the updates too. So definitely you will get the solution for this from here. Do check out.

Posted on 23-Mar-2020
boyjaat209

hello,
i can tried this but this is not helpful for me ,please tell me another way to solve this issue (
free movies)

Posted on 7-Apr-2020
bettyyost

I also tried this on my mom's phone but still, I have same issue with you. Hope this will be resolved soon.

Hey, you might wanna try the Subways Surfers on your PC. Yes, it can be played on your PC and no need for an emulator for this. You can play the game on bigger screen and better resolution, also it's easy to control over the keyboard.

Posted on 14-Apr-2020