General (Read-only)

LG v40 ThinQ
EdwardB
I cannot get mine into recovery! I arrive at a recovery with "no command". Can you help?! I know we cannot yet unlock the bootloader but unless I can get into fastboot mode, I will never be able to unlock even when the unlock code is provided.

Thanks

ed
Posted on 26-Nov-2018
ShaneP

Re:LG v40 ThinQ

Having similar kissanime.software issues and i also dont have groupme.onl a clue as to why this is not working. Ill letgo.onl look into this matter more seriously,

Regards,
Shane.

Posted on 30-Nov-2018
EdwardB

Shane, that would be great. i have a little history with Android i generally root them ASAP because i have gotten useed to the increased flexibility and certain apps that rooting affords. As a matter of fact, the LG V40 is really quite slick and i have no intentions of putting some other Rom on it whatsoever. but, there are certain things I do like doing.. such as controling apps (whether they remain, remain frozen or remain active, etc.) and, frankly, Android really wouldn't be "Android" without that flexibility which i always tend to use minimally.

i have tried a number of things to get the phone into a useful Recovery and in Fastboot. i cannot believe that there is a defect in something so fundamental. also, it seems that very few people are aware of this problem.. i find that strange. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

Posted on 1-Dec-2018
EdwardB

i am wondering if the new Android upgrade was simply not thought out very well.

Posted on 1-Dec-2018
Navigation