General (Read-only)

Not turn on LG G6 OR Red question mark
arefsalari
Hello
I have a LG G6 phone that got it wrong with FLASH and then turned off the phone once I flashed it on behalf of the box. How many days did it work correctly, but it opened up the same problem and it does not flash again with the box. And they flash each time they are resumed. When I charge or connect to a PC, a red question mark is displayed in the middle of the battery. Also, the phone will not boot. Please help. The solution is to make the phone unlocked, and the middle-battery red mark is displayed and why the phone is not turned on?
Posted on 12-Nov-2018
narae0.kim

Re:Not turn on LG G6 OR Red question mark

Hello,

If you have a problem with the use of your LG device, please contact LG customer service center in your region.
(To contact LG customer service center online, visit www.lg.com/common, select your regional site, and make an inquiry at Support > Contact Us.)

As LG Developer is dedicated to supporting developers creating applications with LG SDKs, please understand that we are limited in providing direct support to you in this case.

Thank you.

Posted on 16-Nov-2018
jasonsmith

Re:Not turn on LG G6 OR Red question mark

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
kodi.software messenger.red hotstar.onl

Posted on 16-Nov-2018
Navigation