General

Read WhatsApp database on Android
uxzfaceid
I heard WhatsApp data is stored on local database on Android device. How can I access the database and export data from it?
Posted on 20-Sep-2018
narae0.kim

Re:Read WhatsApp database on Android

Hello,

For questions about the app service, please contact the service provider or contact LG customer service center in your region.
(To contact LGE customer service center online, visit www.lg.com/common, select your regional site, and make an inquiry at Support > Contact Us.)

Thank you.

Posted on 21-Sep-2018
Emerson3d

Olá o pessoal da assistência técnica me auxiliaram muito no conserto do meu LG. Estou muito feliz com a empresa que me indicaram em São Paulo, se você puder conhecer, eles lhe auxiliarão em tudo o que precisar. Muito obrigado pela Indicação.

Posted on 24-Sep-2018
jasonsmith

Hey, Folks! Are you looking for the GBwhatsapp apk download link for Latest Version? You don’t know how to descargar GB WhatsApp (Download GBWhatsApp apk) on your Android device.
you can get all features
3ds emulator Cartoon HD playbox

Posted on 26-Sep-2018
iansker

Do you want to export data to computer or other phones ?
like this : https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-whatsapp-messages-from-android-to-pc.html you can export WhatsApp to computer .

Posted on 27-Sep-2018
Pookaser

This can only be done with the help of tools to export WhatsApp data,this reduces the risk of data loss.

Posted on 16-Oct-2018
Navigation