General (Read-only)

How to set an AVD on Android Studio tu Emulate LG K10
Zauker
I'm developing an HTML5 app, during a test a tester reported an issue with LG K10 and Android 6.0.
I'm try to reproduce it on Android Studio Emulator, but into the Emulator I have no issue.
Could you tell me how to set an AVD to right emulate an LG K10 device?
Posted on 18-Jul-2017
Kaywon

Re:How to set an AVD on Android Studio tu Emulate LG K10

As you know, K10 follows normal setting methods when you set your AVD manager. but I just recommend you to check again the mobile spec for the AVD setting with below link.
http://www.lg.com/au/smartphones/lg-LGK430DSY#

And I also cannot understand which issue is occured on K10 in your above question. could you explain your issue in detail if you still have the issue even your setting is perfact?
Thank you.

Posted on 20-Jul-2017
Zauker

Thanks for your answer.
I create my own an AVD with specs of LG K10.
In my honest opinion is very strange that company as LG don't provide an Hardware Profile to download and import into the Android Studio.
The client notice me an issue only with this device.
I developed a game using Adobe Animate and exporting the code for HTML Canvas (it provide a code using CreateJS).
The game work fine, the element and button of the game are located in the right position but... the background image result not in the right position.
The dimension of background is correct, the pivot is correct, the x and y point are corrects, but the position of background need to be increase by 100px for the y and 250px for the x.
I don't understand the reason why of this issue.
Michele

Posted on 20-Jul-2017
Kaywon

I tried to find the internal developers who involved in the K10 models but problem is K10 uses various project model name. So could you check the exact model names such as K420, K425, K430 or M250.
Secondly also could you share a screen capture image to show your issue that your background image needs to be increase by 100px for the y and 250px for the x. I think the captured image is a key to find the solution with our internal developers. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Posted on 26-Jul-2017
Navigation