LG FMRadio SDK
LG FMRadio SDK allows the creation of applications providing FM radio service on Android.
LG FMRadio SDK provides the following key features:
• Radio ON: turns on the FM Radio.
• Radio OFF: turns off the FM Radio.
• Seek: searches for available frequencies to listen to. (Searchable frequency range: 87.5–108.0 MHz.)
SeekForward: searches for the closest available frequency that comes after the current frequency.
SeekBackward: searches for the closest available frequency that comes before the current frequency.
• Tune: goes to the frequency you specify. This feature enables you to go to a specified frequency regardless of whether the frequency is available to listen to. (Searchable frequency range: 87.5–108.0 MHz.)
• RDS (Radio Data System): displays the broadcasting station name, program type, program text and program Identification code. This information is updated by the broadcasting station. You can control this feature using RdsOn/RdsOff.
• Speaker mode: listen to FM radio through your phone's speaker, instead of using earphones.
• Mute: disables the sound coming from FM radio without turning FM radio off.
The LG FMRadio SDK works on the LG Stylus 2 for European market only.
* Available from software version V10n.