LG Wing Emulator (Android Virtual Device) for Linux
LGWingLinuxEmulator-v1.0.zipJun 05, 2020892MB 다운로드· Bug Fix : Power key does not work correctly when emuator is in swivel mode.
· Change Emulator Skin GUI
LGWingLinuxEmulator-v0.9.zipJun 05, 2020884MB 다운로드New features
· Support device rotation with swivel mode
· Apply device skin GUI
· Only the Main Screen is turned on and off with power key
LGWingLinuxEmulator-v0.7.zipMay 06, 2020930MB 다운로드QEMU Emulator with swivel mode support.
· swivel button is added.
· swivel UI is added
* "Auto-rotate screen" option should be enabled before testing swivel operation
· Second Screen policy of Emulator is different from Device.
· Device : When device is booted, Second Screen is added.
· Emulator : When swiveling , Second Screen is added.
* You can receive swivel mode callback normally only after Second Screen is added.
This issue will be fixed in the next release.
Decompress the downloaded LGWingLinuxEmulator-3.tar.gz file in the ~/LGWingEmulator/.
After the decompression, the ~/LgWingEmulator/LgWing folder includes the following files.
emu : Emulator folder
SYS_IMG : Android System Image folder
wingRun.cmd : Emulator executable file
Running the Emulator
Run the wingRun.cmd file in the LgWing folder to launch the emulator.
This chapter describes how to use LG Wing Emulator.
Screen Configuration of LG Wing Emulator
LG Wing Emulator screens are divided into Normal mode and swivel up mode.
1) swivel down(single) mode
swivel down(single) mode
2) swivel up mode
swivel up mode
3) Swivel Mode change : Click the swing switch to toggle between the swivel down model and the swivel up mode.
Swivel Mode change