- Android API Level 17, Revision 1.0
Release Date: 2014/01/27
The LG QSlide SDK provides open APIs to developers so that their applications can use QSlide features. Using these APIs, developers can create applications that can be switched to a floating window.
LG QSlide API provides the following key features.
- Switching the mode between floating and full screen window
- Adjusting transparency, size and position of the floating window
- Customizing styles of the floating window
- Adding the application’s launch icon to Notification bar
This section summarizes the issues that developers are most likely to encounter when using the LG QSlide SDK. It is not an exhaustive list of known bugs.