How to download and install USB drivers for LG Android devices?
With an Android-powered device, you can debug your Android applications just as you would on the emulator.
Downloading USB Driver
If you don’t have USB driver for LG Android device, you can download it from the product support page of the LG Electronics site.
1. Visit LG Electronics site.
2. Select your region, country and language.
3. Select Support > Product Help > Software, Firmware & Drivers menu.
4. Select LG Mobile Drivers and click Windows or Mac button to download LG Universal Mobile Drivers.
Installing USB Driver
If your phone is connected to the USB Port of your PC, Disconnect it before running the installer you just downloaded.
1. Click the downloaded.exe file.
2. Select the language and click Next button to install LG Universal Mobile Driver.
3. When the driver is installed successfully, you can see the message as below.
4. Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC. Do not use a USB Hub.
Setting up a Device
Before you start debugging your Android application, you need to set up a device. Follow the steps below.
1. Connect your device to your development computer.
2. Turn on "USB Debugging" on your device.
On the device, go to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Settings > Developer options.
3. Test that the driver is correctly installed using adb.
You can verify that your device is connected by executing adb devices from your SDK platform-tools/ directory. If connected, you'll see the device name listed as a "device."